欢迎来到江沪英语网

中医英语对话

来源:www.gbdir.com 2024-05-15

中医英语对话

现代,中医在中国仍然是治疗疾病的常用方法之一。下面我们为大伙收拾的中医英语对话,期望对大伙有用!

中医英语对话

Zhou Meng:Jack,you don’t look very good,what’s the matter?

周蒙:杰克,你脸色不怎么样啊,如何了?

Jack:I don’t know,I don’t feel quiet well.

杰克:我也不了解啊,就是感觉身体非常难受。

Zhou Meng:Then you see a doctor?

周蒙:那你去看大夫了吗?

Jack:Yes,but the doctor just told me to have more rest.

杰克:看了,但大夫就让我多休息。

Zhou Meng:You must have gone for the western medicine?Maybe you should try Chinese medicine.

周蒙:你看的是西医吧?你可以试一试中医啊。

Jack:Are there any differences?

杰克:的不同之处吗?

Zhou Meng:Of course!There are differences between them!If you’re sick,it can treat.if you are not sick,it can also help take care of your body.And it will not have side effects,which is very different from Western medicine.My family members are willing to turn to Chinese medicine.

周蒙:当然有不同啦!假如你生病了,它就能治病。假如你没病,它也能助你调保养维护理,不会有不良反应,这和西医有非常大有什么区别。大家家的人都想去看中医。

Jack:Really?I have heard of Chinese medicine,but had never tried.So I don’t know whether it works.

杰克:是吗?我听说过中医,但就一直没看,也不了解这管不管用。

Zhou Meng:Do not worry.Chinese medicine came into being two thousand years ago.It focus on fusion of Yin and Yang,mix of the five elements and offer the most effective treatment according to individual circumstances.

周蒙:这你放心,中医在两千年前就出现了。中医讲究的是阴阳相和,五行合一,能依据个人的状况,给予效果最好的医治。

Jack:Wow,that sounds unbelievable.Where can I find a Chinese mediciner?

杰克:哇,这听起来好神奇啊。你了解这哪有中医吗?

Zhou Meng:In the city center there is a Chinese medicine hospital,doctors in there are very experienced.

周蒙:在市中心那就有一所中医院,那里的大夫都是非常有经验的。

Jack:Good,are you free this afternoon?Will you go with me?

杰克:好的,下午你有空吗?能陪我一块去吗?

Zhou Meng:Of course.

周蒙:当然可以。

Jack:Thank you very much,see you this afternoon.

杰克:很感谢,下午见。

相关文章推荐

英语学习 热门搜索

更多>